Welcome to My Blog

Hi....Thank you for your visit to my Blog.... though it look still empty I appreciate your visit and invite you to come again. By the way I am still new to this Blogging just learn start crawling to follow the professional Blogger... My Name is Musa Dinoh I work as a Crane operator work around the Globe, my point is try to share every place that I visit..

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Breakfast

Breakfast in the Plane two hours before landing at Schipol Airport Amsterdam, we aboard Malaysian Airline Boeing 757 flight time 12 hrs 10 mins this is my first time flying to Europe and Atyrau Kazakhstan Russian Ex rulers territory. This is a nice experience for me have the opportunity to travel around the Globe that’s why I want to share this experience with my reader through my eyes, sounds like arrogant and weird but true have a nice reading and enjoy this.


No comments:

Post a Comment